Replacement Pads Ordering Instructions:
- The easiest way to make sure you order the correct size is to measure your current pad's length and width with a tape measure. We will make the length and width of the replacement pad to your specifications within a tolerance of +0" -1/8". What this means is your size entered below will never be bigger but may be up to 1/8" smaller. This tolerance is typical of all custom made products and is the result of the manufacturing process. The actual depths are as follows:
1" = 3/4"
2" = 1 3/4"
- The minimum size is 5" x 5" and the maximum is 24" x 30"
- Each pad will last up to 30 days. You can order in quantities of 12. When you are running low on pads, simply reorder from this page or the Reorder page.
- Orange/White media has a MERV 8 rating and is coated with a dry tackifier.
- Pads are cut to your specifications and require 2 business days to manufacture.
- Replacement pads are NON-RETURNABLE. Make sure you enter the correct measurements before buying.
Backed by extensive 3M research; independent testing and in-home use tests, each Filtrete Filter is designed to meet the specific needs of homeowners and businesses. Filtrete Filters are designed to achieve the proper balance between particle removal efficiency and pressure drop (air flow). An electrostatic charge is applied to the filter media fibers, which attract and capture airborne particles.
In Door Air Quality - You care about the quality of your indoor air, and Filtrete air filters ensure that you breathe the difference. The filterís electrostatically charged media attracts and captures large and microscopic particles, including pollen, mold spores, pet dander, bacteria, smoke and particles that can carry viruses and odors.
Air Conditioning and Furnace Filter Performance Ė Filtrete air filters help properly designed forced air systems function well by cleaning the air without excessive air flow restriction. All Filtrete filters have a pressure drop less than .20 on a water gauge which is less than most competitorís entry level filters.